The Meadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Registration

Go down

Registration Empty Registration

Post  xxx_vampiress_xxx Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:58 pm

This is important to know. Your characters must be ok'd by me before you start using the roll playing threads, otherwise, I will just delete your posts, because, yes, I have the power to do that. In your character bio's you must include the following:
1.your character's full name (middle name is optional)
2.Their race (are they a vampire, werewolf, human, or maybe a witch!)
3.Their age (if they are a vampire include year in existence)
4.Their danger level (are they dangerous to hang around?)
5.Why they're in Forks? La Push to begin with (all characters are located in Forks or La Push)
6.A bit about their past (who they were changes by (vampires) where they used to live, their family history ect.)
7.A bit about their likes and dislikes (do they like the rain? what's their favorite color?
8. Physical description (are they a girl or a guy? what color hair do they have? Is it long or short?)
9. Pictures (optional)

If you don't know what RPG (roll playing) is, it's basically creating a character and pretending to be them, sometimes interacting with other 'people' weaving a story in the sense that you basically are the character. (if someone has a better description, it would be appreciated)

HAVE FUN!

PS. you can just post them here...
xxx_vampiress_xxx
xxx_vampiress_xxx
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-03-11

https://themeadow.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum